Anywhoo, I'm sick as a frickin doo doo diapah right n0w. oh em gee. I just sneezed like 12 times in a damn r0w and my nose is running like crazeh. But I bought tissue today :) lol. Um um um...SO YUP its like 2:15 am and I really needa go sleep f0r SCHOOL! ho shet, I got a job finally. Yay me :) ummmm..BJ Penn pretty much neva bl0w my mind tha other day. St-Pierre was killahs and he's hott. lol. HOO damn, so I have haters for the first time. Nothing big that was said to my face but das good cus I pretty much don't do good with confrontation. Mainly cus I stay away from drama. But I guess its WATEVAZ cus I know who I am and no fuckin kea what they say. They no like me..what are they to me? People I'll bump into here and there but nothing more. So I n0 kea. I just wowzers-ed out cus I never been hated on that I can tell a hand full of people talked about it. It's trippy and funny actually! And helped me develop more independence in a way yadadamean? AHH WATEVA.
Um idk what else foa say xept this was a shallow boring blog. Ha ha like I said, haven't been thinking that much. Just felt like updating this. k eazayy

No comments:
Post a Comment